Media Contact: Eric Dixon at 865-202-8688 (email@example.com) PDF of press release can be found here. April 9th, 2019 WHITESBURG, KY — After years of groundwork by coal-impacted communities and a positive hearing in the House Natural Resources Committee in March, the...
Below is the full oral testimony of ACLC's Senior Coordinator of Policy and Community Engagement, Eric Dixon, on March 28th, 2019 before the House of Representatives' Natural Resources Subcommittee hearing regarding abandoned mine lands and economic opportunity in...
Southerly Magazine published an article yesterday outlining the difficulties facing coal communities today, and ACLC attorney Mary Cromer provided some insight into why this happens below. "You can have low-level corruption and bad management, and things go along fine...
Recently, our Director Wes Addington was interviewed by French and Swiss public radio stations. If you are fluent in French or just curious, you can find the link to the radio story below. "Coal is still the second largest source of energy after oil: it produces 27%...
- RIO RI4247P VW BEETLE 1939 JAPANESE AMBASSADOR 1 43 MODEL DIE CAST MODEL
- Oxford Diecast MAN06CS - MAN TGX XLX Curtainside, Eddie Stobart, New (i) (1 76)
- LEGO 42058 Technic Stunt Bike
- Optimus Prime 2006 Leader class movie bayverse with missile instructions.
- Sideshow Exclusive General Hawk GI JOE Cobra
- N.Mint Boxed Toy Biz MARVEL Superheroes Web-Suction SPIDER-MAN ACTION FIGURE 90s
- BANDAI SUPER ROBOT CHOGOKIN GRENDIZER KUROGANE FINISH UFO ROBOT goldRAKE NEW
- MIN35140 - Miniart 1 35 - Ya-12 Soviet Artillery Tractor (Late)
- FLY Lancia 037 Safari Rally 1985 New never removed from box Martini Markku Alen
- Mugen Nitro Body Shell + Wing + Mount + Nitro Parts
- Koenigsegg Regera in White, Limited 398 pcs FrontiArt Avanstyle 1 18
- 1 43 VW 1303 CABRIOLET 1974 (orange) Minichamps 430 055142
- MGC Roadster 1 43rd scale K&R Replicas
- LEGO 3857 HEROICA DRAIDA BAY GAME TOY BRAND NEW BUILD PLAY DICE GIFT HERO GOBLIN
- Alita Battle Angel Figure MINI EPICS ALITA SDCC Figures Model Toy Dolls Gift Hot
Appalachian Citizens’ Law Center appoints Wes Addington, long-time ACLC employee and Black Lung attorney, as Executive Director. Read more about this exciting transition in a letter from Wes below. For Immediate Release Dear Friends, After 14 years working at...
The Lexington Herald-Leader recently interviewed ACLC's Deputy Director, Wes Addington, about the Black Lung Excise Tax that will expire at the end of the year unless Congress takes action. “It’s the beginning of a scenario where you could see very sick miners having...